Mobile Power Outlet
• Provides a maximum 75 W of power, 140W
of peak power, and 60 W of continuous power.
• Maximum power: The first 5 minutes of power.
After 5 minutes, the inverter can only supply continuous power.
• Peak power: For electronics appliances that have
a motor, a quick surge of power is required to start it.
• Continuous power: The power that the inverter can
support for as long as the battery has capacity.
• Audible alarm warns of low battery voltage.
• Auto shutdown protects against overload,
short-circuit, over temperature and low and high battery condition.